Cetek P.I. Converter Board – Vacuum Fluorescent to Binary
Replace Montgomery Elevator Vacuum Fluorescent Position Indicators with industry standard binary P.I. units.
- When you want to update your fixtures to provide a new style position indicator you can use the CETEK converter board to translate the serial code from the controller into a binary signal that is compatible with most commercial devices.
- No controller re-programming is required.
- The P.I. Converter Board comes in a kit that includes the board and a plastic snap track that can be mounted in the machine room or in the car. All wiring instructions are included. Cetek personnel are also available for technical support.
- All versions of the original Montgomery Elevator Vacuum Fluorescent Position Indicator can be replaced using this converter board. The board outputs sequential binary signals from the bottom floor to the top floor of the building. Replacement P.I.’s can then be set up to produce the appropriate position indication for the related floor. For older Montgomery controllers a learn mode is available to identify the codes used at each floor, so that a sequential binary signal is produced.
VF to Binary PI Board
Replace this type of unit
- All wiring instructions are included. Cetek personnel are also available for technical support.
- Order Cetek part number CAN-001608.
Contact Cetek for any additional replacement information, and to purchase a replacement board kit.